Sunday, April 4, 2010

21 Weeks!

How far along are you?
~21 weeks, 1 day baby!! So exciting! 

According to Babycenter:
"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well."














What symptoms are you experiencing?
~
Just tired and sore at the end of the day
~Peeing a lot

How are you feeling?
~Overall, I feel great! I am physically tired at the end of the day.

Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~None. Next visit: April 19th...and ultrasound too!

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~Working on getting settled in our new house. There are boxes still taking over my life!
~We had court this week regarding custody of R --back to normal after a 6 week mistake. Yay!

 Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~I am FINALLY enjoying this pregnancy without fear of miscarriage/losing her! (Her moving around so much is REALLY helpful! Thanks, Lily. ♥)

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?




Any food cravings?
~Cherry Coke
~Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
~Honey bbq wings
~Life cereal

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~Feeling this baby move and groove like crazy!  Offers me a lot of peace of mind.

What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~ This week, I've thought a few times, "Wow. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant" hahahahha! So, it surprises me that I can be more than halfway through and not think I'm pregnant. Whoa baby brain.

Baby brain moment of the week?
~See above. Other than that, I have my standard: forgetting what I went into a room for, forgetting why I called someone, forgetting what I was doing etc. etc. etc.  I miss my memory...

Random Question of the Week:
Has pregnancy affected your body image or overall self esteem?
~
I feel good. I really do... We've talked a lot about living even healthier after this baby is born and both G and I are excited about that. We recognize we're getting older and have a lot to live for, so we're going to work together as a family on exercise and eating healthier.  It's also helpful during this pregnancy that G tells me how much he loves me, how he feels about how I look and desires me. I'm a very lucky woman.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 21 weeks.....before you know it your precious angel will be here eeeeeek! You have a cute baby bump :0)

    I heart cherry coke too....Hope you had a fab Easter pretty girl

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following and I'll have you know that I pee alot too. Something we have in common.

    ReplyDelete