Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Thursday!


Head over to http://www.mannland5.com/ to link up!
Here are the rules: Simple!

"Thursday Five was created because I thought it would be fun to have a day where we could post are favorite things that have happened throughout the week..


read each others..
and get inspired..
Five things..
that have made us either..
Happy..
Grateful..
Joyful..
Elated..
Appreciative..
or all of the above."

My 5 happy elements of my week:

1. My kids happy to get fish for Easter!



















2. My babygirl in my pregnant belly doing gymnastics on my bladder!

3. Coloring Easter eggs. (I have loved this since I was a little girl.)
4. Finding my diaper bag!!  Diaper Bag Dilemma...Solved

5. Spending time with the love of my life...simple moments looking at him, knowing I am completely loved and understood.

Happiness...

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is ADORABLE!!! You have a beautiful family and I loved your Thursday Five! I'm your new follower! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is my first time on your blog and it is so cute! I'm now one of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are presh and look very happy to have fishies....How sweet!! Love your Thursday Five list....Yay on finding your diaper bag Love IT

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove Easter egg coloring!! Beautiful eggs. :) My girls want fish, but they always die on us. Ha! So we won't get any until we have a whole aquarium!! :)

    Being pregnant is just a joy in itself! Especially when you feel them EVERYWHERE and being little soccer players and gymnasts. :D

    I found your blog from the Thursday Five mcLinky! New follower! Love your blog! :) Visit my Thursday Five as well

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 5!

    Finding a diaper bag..score!!

    Happy Thursday!

    xo

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coloring eggs too! We didn't do it this year though. How sad is that?

    Baby gymnastics on the bladder are truly something worth being happy about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the fish idea for easter - how cute!!! i'm so with you on #2! i read something today about how when you're prego and you are out shopping, the 1st order of business when you get to a store is to scope out the restroom. ha! i think i go about 30 times/day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made me happy today! Thanks so much for your sweet comment today! I really needed it! Oh and thanks for the laugh because I laughed right out loud about the highlighter! :0)

    My hubs says when he reads my blog sometimes he wants to highlight it and e-mail it back to me LOL....

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest blog name I think I've seen. So cute!

    nicole
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete