Friday, April 2, 2010

Back to My Happy Life

Yay! Today is Good Friday!

Little Lily has been making herself known every night and she kicks and moves and flutters and at least at this point, I can still sleep while she's doing it. :)  I know those days won't last long though! I'm ok with it. I am so in love with the baby in my belly and how much love she has already brought to our lives!

The kids were adorable last night talking to her since they've learned she can hear now! When we were grocery shopping the other afternoon--they love that the floral department was filled with Easter lilies and kept saying "Wow, she has her OWN flower!"  A-dorable!

I'm excited for our next ultrasound and doctor appointment in a couple weeks. We've decided that the appointment after that one, we will take the kids to the ultrasound, so they can see it! They loved watching the dvd of our 19 week ultrasound. ♥

I love referring to her by name sometimes and still as the baby.

R said tonight, "Hi Lily! FINALLY a baby sister!" She's thrilled! Worried about not being around when she's born, but we try to tell her that no matter when she sees her baby sister, it will be special and of course, we hope that her mom will let her be there.  We've already discussed it with A's dad to make sure A is back home from his dad's. No problem.

Last night was awesome in the simplest way. The kids were very connected to this baby and I felt very connected to all 3 of them.

I think we need some pictures of them with my belly...  ♥

I love all of my kids.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say Happy Friday!! Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete