Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Minute...Let's Talk About Sex, Baby

So I decided to join my newest favorite blog that I've discovered and his weekly bloghop! Of course, I just sent my mom a link to my blog LAST night...and of course this week's "Monday Minute" is all about sex. Oh well...this pregnancy blog couldn't have happened without sex, so it all fits.

Monday Minute


Click on the creepy face to link up!

At what age did you lose your virginity?
~18. (not a made up answer for my mother's sake)

Any good sex tips or advice?
~Be a good giver and receiver. Proactive. Especially after having kids...make time, find time, cultivate your relationship. 30's are awesome!

Lights on or off when you have sex?
~Who cares. Both.

Have you ever been caught in the act of having sex?
~Nope. Thank God.

Ever catch your parents (or kids) having sex?
~Parents. Once. IT WAS TRAUMATIZING.
 I have NEVER not knocked on a closed door ever again.

Happy Monday! (sorry Mom)

8 comments:

  1. Last answer nearly made me fall out of my chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha found ya on Twitter.. LMBO at last answer so glad to knwo I ma not the only one who caugt our parents.. Have a great day hun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still in counseling?!? I can't even imagine...so sorry...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.K. I just laughed right out loud! Your last answer cracked me up! Ha-larious.....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah!! the last one made me laugh!! What sucks is when you knock and no one responds and you still walk in on someone.. parents or not its traumatizing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay how weird that the day you tell your mom about The Daily dose of reality blog its about sex!!!

    Love your last answer I think...wait actually I know that if I caught my parents my life would not be the same today!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine not catching your parents. I thought EVERYONE has done that. At least I'm in good company! haha

    BTW, your 30's are awesome!! Thank you!!

    Oh, I've been caught too. Now, that the boys are older they know when we go into the bedroom to "take a nap" not to knock. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete