Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know You...Holy Saucers!


Click on the cutie button below to link up with Keely for my favorite weekly bloghop and make some new friends!















1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
It would be romantic comedy for me all the way. Gotta have the laughter and the silly parts of life along with the sappy love story that I adore. My life is a romantic comedy with someone else wanting to change it to a drama. We keep it as romantic comedy so that it's not turned into an action or horror flick.

2. Do you recycle?
Some.
I know, I know, for as trendy as it is to "go green" (which that BUGS me...the trendiness of it) it's horrible that my answer is some. We now have a specific recycle bin for garbage pickup day which I'm loving and it makes it 1000 times easier than before we moved to our new house. I miss my big blue recycle bin in Mesa, AZ. Piece of cake there.

p.s. People are so judgemental about this subject. Not a fan of that. :(

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
I actually have not and I'm ok with not having that experience. Oh, I take that back....

Of course, first thing that comes to mind with "strip club" is women. That I have not. When I moved to Nashville, my friend and I drove from AZ to TN and went through Texas, down to New Orleans on our way on our road trip... In New Orleans, we went into a strip club...we did not stay long. The guy looked like he had just been pulled off the street outside and was making his debut. We downed our 2 drink minimum and out the door we went laughing our heads off. 1996.

4. Do you have a nickname?
Lots actually. Family nicknames, online nicknames, G has some names for me hahaha
Faith is probably my longest online name.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Wow, this could get ugly.
Honestly, for you to call me a yucky name and it to bother me, I have to care about you.

As far as generally, I don't like when I first introduce myself and someone assumes they can call me "Steph". If I don't introduce myself as such, don't make the assumption we're close enough for you to do that. There are 4 people who call me or have called me "Stephie".  Only 2 of them are still living. It just fits for them to do it. Anyone else = no way.

6. What are your Summer staples?
Sweet Tea Vodka!!!  (I am counting down until I give birth until I can enjoy this staple this summer)
flip flops, popsicles, picnics, bbqs, lemonade, fishing...

This summer will be the pool and air conditioning as I finish up my pregnancy in the horribly humid months of Pittsburgh.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
My diaper bag! http://gotonepastgoalie.blogspot.com/2010/04/diaper-bag-dilemmasolved.html

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
They're growing because of this pregnancy and some days still super sore, so yes and no. And seriously why is it that the nipple area is ENORMOUS during pregnancy?!?! Holy saucers!

Like y'all needed that visual Sunday morning. Time for church.

7 comments:

  1. Holy Saucers! I love your answers! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Saucers I just about peed my pants at your answer! That my friend is ha-larious!

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that people are WAY too judgmental about the going green. Just because I threw a can away instead of recycling doesn't mean the world is going to come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers!! I totally forgot about Drama as one of the movie genre's and romantic comedy..

    Sweet Tea Vodka huh..I love me some sweet tea..but vodka? Is it super yum?!

    Holy Saucer's..have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tea vodka? Is it just sweet tea with vodka in it or actually sweet tea flavored vodka? Either one sounds like it would be awesome because I love me some sweet tea. Now I'm dying to try it, whatever it is, after this pregnancy of course! I'll be pregnant all through the horribly humid Florida summer months so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was pregnant I thought about drinking all the time. Now that I'm not pregnant and done breastfeeding I've only had two drinks. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy saucers!!!! haha!
    Yes living in Mesa does make recycling so easy! When we were out in Queen Creek though we didn't have pick up so nobody recycled!

    ReplyDelete