Tuesday, April 13, 2010

22 weeks!

How far along are you?
~22 weeks!
According to BabyCenter, Lily is as big as a spaghetti squash this week:


 












What symptoms are you experiencing?
~My hands keep falling asleep at night while I'm trying to sleep!
~Lots of peeing...still.
~Uncomfortable--especially trying to sleep and/or tying my shoes--you know that bending in half isn't as easy as it used to be.

How are you feeling?









~I haven't been sleeping very well and my hands have been falling asleep at night when I do sleep. :(
~Super emotional...weepy.

Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~Not this week. Next Monday for next appointment and ultrasound! Can't wait to see her again!

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~Slowly but surely getting settled and unpacked into our new house
~G's aunt died, so we're headed to a funeral this week. This makes me extremely reflective about my family and life...so I have cried a lot.


Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~For the most part, I feel great about my pregnancy now. I do have some moments of worrying about her growth scans here or there and ensuring everything continues positively.

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?
22 weeks, 3 days:



Any food cravings?
~peanut butter
~ice cream...reese's peanut butter cup Blizzards specifically
~oranges
~water

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~Recognizing Lily's times of day when she is more active. Little monkey!

What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~How truly different it is compared to being pregnant at 26.

Baby brain moment of the week?
~I went to Target to buy conditioner for my hair. I bought shampoo. They're totally different shaped bottles. A couple days later, I went back for the originally sought conditioner and light bulbs. I got the conditioner. I forgot the lightbulbs. 

Random Question of the Week:
Do you have any family traditions you are excited to share with your child and? Do you have ideas for new traditions you want to start?
~
Most of our traditions are around holidays...some specifics at Christmas time that we love. Primarily, I'm excited about the Fall. I lovelovelove everything Fall...going to the pumpkin farm, carving pumpkins, fall festivals, roasting pumpkin seeds, trick-or-treating, caramel apples. I'm excited for Lily to be a part of our family on the outside!

Happy 22 weeks for me!!

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this shirt I was like YAY baby!! :) I Love that Lily is rockin' Ragweed and reminds me I need to order her a shirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So glad things are going well. It's flying by! At least for me! wink wink

    ReplyDelete