Thursday, April 1, 2010

Simplicity and Happiness...Thursday 5


After the ugly side of yesterday's post, I'm excited to get back to my regularly scheduled optimistic self! :)

Head over to http://www.mannland5.com/ to link up!
Here are the rules: Simple!

"Thursday Five was created because I thought it would be fun to have a day where we could post are favorite things that have happened throughout the week..


read each others..
and get inspired..
Five things..
that have made us either..
Happy..
Grateful..
Joyful..
Elated..
Appreciative..
or all of the above."

So, my 5things for the week are:

~1. Feeling my baby moving inside me!
~2. R being back with us on her normal schedule after the court righted its wrong!
~3. The sunshine and warmer temperatures reminding me that Spring really is here!
~4. The joy and excitement I see in A about April Fools Day that he has lovedlovedloved since he was 3!
~5. God is so good!

Simple. Happiness.

4 comments:

  1. I love all your happies! Your blog is too cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph!

    Thanks so much for joining in..

    I love all your 5's!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I loved feeling my babies moving around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet 5! I enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete