Sunday, April 18, 2010

23 Weeks!

How far along are you?
~23 weeks, 1 day
Only 118 days left!!! How crazy does that seem? 
According to BabyCenter...Lily "weighs about as much as a large mango -- just over a pound. (Length: more than 11 inches.)"















What symptoms are you experiencing?
~some swelling on hot days
~back pain at the end of the day
~neverending tired

How are you feeling?
~Overall I feel great pregnancy wise. The end of the day is rough some days, but totally worth it!
~Wednesday this week, I could not eat enough...even when I was done eating, I was still hungry! Bbq chicken, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, orange, rice, apple, yogurt, ice cream...you get the idea.

Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~Monday, Monday,Monday! I can't wait to see this little monkey again!! Pictures tomorrow. :)

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~We went to G's aunt's funeral this past Tuesday and I was very emotional...
~My mom is coming to visit in a couple weeks! Yay! I haven't seen her in a year!

Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~Still have a little anxiety about how Lily's growing...but feeling her move everyday helps so much to know she's ok. I'm excited about seeing her on Monday in the growth scan!

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?
This is my only Pittsburgh Penguins shirt! (obviously not maternity hahaha) It's the playoffs...



Any food cravings?
~peanut butter & jelly
~ice cream with chocolate syrup
~cheese pizza
~salads
~Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~Still loving her moving so much and when I met a lot of G's extended family, they asked a lot about her. Super exciting to talk about her!

What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~Aside from one time, no one has been able to feel her move on the outside.  Everytime she gets going, she stops when someone tries to feel.  Stubborn as a stone.


Baby brain moment of the week?
~Too many that I can't even remember. Next week, I'll try to write them down!

Random Question of the Week:
Are you making anything by hand for your baby? Keepsakes, blankets, books?
~I am keeping a handwritten pregnancy journal for her, my mom crocheted her a blanket and my grandmother has made two also.  She'll have a lot of sentimental treasures because I'm very much that way, but for now those are the few things that exist.

Loving this pregnancy,

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you're getting there! :) Love the Pens shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my boys were the same way when someone touched my belly. They would kick so hard you could see them moving, as soon as anyone but me touched my belly they stopped cold lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love he penguins shirt and you have a cute baby bump girlie! How sweet your mom made her a quilt! So special! Hope you are having a fab weekend friend

    xoxo
    Sumner ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn I am still feeling those symptoms. Cue up that episode of the Cosby show

    ReplyDelete