Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter ... Getting to Know You!

It's that time again!!!


Click on the cutie button below to link up!














The Questions:
1. Showers or baths?
2. Do you have any crazy urges?
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
5. Do you think you have a good body image?
6. Flour or corn tortillas?
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Showers or baths?
Typically showers, but boy do I love me a bath...relaxing. I just don't take them often enough.

2. Do you have any crazy urges?
Some days I have the urge to just move us back to Arizona. That's not all that crazy really, but boy do I wish we could! There is one reason we live in Pittsburgh and one reason only. She's worth it.

3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
I skipped 2nd grade.

4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
I hate it. Seriously hate it. I do love how I feel after I've been doing it for awhile.


5. Do you think you have a good body image?
I am loving being pregnant, so currently I do. I am looking forward to getting in shape and healthy after this babygirl is born too!

6. Flour or corn tortillas?
Flour all the way. I grew up in AZ... Mexican food is a staple. I don't like the texture of corn tortillas.


7. How do you celebrate Easter?
Usually we have a house filled with family...mine from out of town and G's from in town. This year we are just barely into our new house and we are spending the day together with just us and the kids relaxing at home. ♥

8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
I love to eat hardboiled eggs and we always color them, but the ones we hide for egg hunts are plastic. We made one for Lily this year too! So cute and thoughtful my kids are...



Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. you skipped 2nd grade! That is so cool! I agree Arizona has the best mexican food around...and flour tortillas are yum!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more time for baths too! Thanks for sharing, Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete